lauantai 22. helmikuuta 2014

Haunting me

Recently, I've been feeling an urge to move away. To move to another city to study and just start a new life. I've never thought about it before. There always seemed to be something that kept me here. But now it's all changing. I only have three friends here, who I don't want to leave behind. Then of course there's the band I play in. ...and that's pretty much it. Those are pretty much the only reasons that I feel keeping me here. But there are so many reasons why I'd want to go. This house, these streets, these people, everything reminds me of her and I don't know how much longer I can take it.

My flaws are the only thing left that's pure
Can't really live, can't really endure
Everything I see reminds me of her
God I wish I didn't care anymore
Slipknot - Everything ends

When my brother moved out, I got his old room, which was bigger than mine. She moved there with me and I always thought this as our room and not mine. But now she's gone and the room feels empty and lonely.
I don't know do I want to escape the room, the people or my life all together, but what I do know is: I want out.
I'll probably be too much of a coward to leave my past behind and start anew, but living here is agony. I've been trying to fill my free time recently, so I don't have to be home alone, but of course I can't escape it.
I just want out.

Now I see the times they change
Leaving doesn't seem so strange
I am hoping I can find
Where to leave my hurt behind
All the shit I seem to take
All alone I seem to break
I have lived the best I can
Does this make me not a man?
KoЯn - Alone I break

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti