sunnuntai 23. helmikuuta 2014

No way out

I feel so alone and empty. Last time I felt like this was a year ago, then too right after a breakup. I felt like when I was left alone, I lost pieces inside of me. But then she came in to my life and she managed to fill those spaces. Now that she left too, I not only feel like all those former spaces are open again, but she tore new ones and her's are deeper than anything from before.
Last time I managed to move on thanks to her and alcohol. This time I have no idea how will I ever survive. Drinking doesn't help anymore and I don't have anyone in my life, who could replace her. I'm afraid.
Not only that, I feel like everyone else in my life left me too. I feel like all of my friends have lost interest. That they wouldn't even talk to me if I didn't start the conversation and even when I do, they don't care about my problems. They just keep me around because they don't have the guts to stop.
I'm getting sick of this life. When I'm with people, I think they're only with me because they feel sorry for me and when I'm alone I just sit in my room and wait until it's late enough to go to bed. And when I finally do, I just lay there for couple of hours, because I can't sleep.

Save me from myself
I can't make it alone
All I ask of you
Is to release me from my pain

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti